View Single Post
Old July 6th, 2008, 09:06 PM
Spiritual Healer

jammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant future
Re: Before you adverstise other websites!

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaski_khopari
an quick n easy way of increasing traffic is to digg n stumble

www.digg.com
www.stumbleupon.com

u would need to do some work for that, but cha pai n co r quite educated, pada likha logs , so i think they wont have much problem in doing the one time setup for it

some of my friends use digg, n they say if we can manage our article(s) featured on digg's front page, then we can expect 10-20 k unique visits within 24 hours

i know marathi manus r not good in these kinda 'tikadambaazis', but if u r interested, u can think abt it
with due respect to your knowledge.Have you seen digg and stumble traffic being converted to something substantial.They are just for some quick traffic but you dont get anything out of it.Even if you hit digg ka first page then also they will just come and move on.