View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2011, 11:54 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What if Eklavya had said no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
They were convicted by a trial court in Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, and sentenced to one-year imprisonment. However, Aurangabad bench of the Bombay HC acquitted them.

This would never have happened if the towns were called differently. Common Shiv Sena... rename them to Sambajinagar or whatever fast. Put an end to such tragedies

My theory on Eklavya: No man would ever chop of a body part. Really... would I? No. Would you? I think not. Then why would Eklavya? Eklavya did say no. Then Drona had his henchmen... err.. pupils catch Eklavya and string him out... and Drona himself took his sword and chopped of Eklavya's thumb. But to save himself his name he created the theories that the thumb was an offering... guru dakshina.

How do I know all this... I am saneless

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless