View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2005, 05:50 AM
Senior eCharchan

vyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the Laal Mirchi forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi

Cooldude, deleted some photoes believing his actions to be in the best interests of this site ... for which I not only respect but also support him. His proof of commitment to members of this site ... got to appreciate. Cannot find any fault with that.

Cooldudeji, what do you think? If you still feel Ana photoes posted by me were in poor taste ... I will gladly edit them out. No more arguements forthcoming from my side.
i totally agree with u on this one...cooldude pra did a fantastic job in the interest of board and laws governing it!! makes me feel..atleast we have presence of people here who take personal interest to keep this board rocking

I dint mind when those pics were deleted...I was just trying to plug the loopholes in the first law of maal mirchi for future purpose

Last edited by vyomkeshsaxena; June 27th, 2005 at 06:19 AM.