View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2015, 08:30 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WISDOM OF THE DAY thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
From the happenings last week.

"Whether it is Corporate World or Politics, Visibility Helps"

Derek O Brien was making a lot of noise in Rajya Sabha and Tweeting a lot on Mother Teresa. Now, it turns out he becomes the Leader of TMC in Rajya Sabha replacing Mukul Roy, who is now out of favor with Didi.

The quizmaster should thank Mother Teresa, or should it be Mohan Bhagwat?
He is such a vitriolic person.. I mean I hate to think I watched and admired this mumbling bufoon on that quiz show in 90s. He has lost all decency and is red hot literally on TV debates.. to me he represents with his unpleasant personality the gunda raj of TMC in Bengal. Even Sanjay Jha and Sanjay Nirupam seem slightly sane compared to Derek.