View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2014, 08:11 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unable to load Saavn on Iphone 4s

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
I know the problem. You are telling me something I already know. Please focus on the solution. Rating / commenting is just a waste of time.
What you didnt know was you are not the only one having this problem, at least on EC.

For the solution, it is clear to understand what the requirement is. Is it listen to Saavn or Listen to music. In my case, it is to listen to music and i am back to listening to the collections i had loaded on the phone. An alternative is to hook on to Amazon prime music, which has a big collection from jethro tull to Led Zepp and Daler Mehndi.