View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2014, 08:22 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unable to load Saavn on Iphone 4s

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
What you didnt know was you are not the only one having this problem, at least on EC.

For the solution, it is clear to understand what the requirement is. Is it listen to Saavn or Listen to music. In my case, it is to listen to music and i am back to listening to the collections i had loaded on the phone. An alternative is to hook on to Amazon prime music, which has a big collection from jethro tull to Led Zepp and Daler Mehndi.
Amazon Prime is a good short term workaround. I switched to it. Nowadays, I'm listening to Justin Timberlake and Bruno Mars.

Amazon prime has different issues. It doesn't sync with Chromecast.

Gaana works well with bluetooth. If you can help me ETL my playlists from Saavn to Gaana, that would be helpful and productive.