View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2014, 10:26 AM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: About Abusing Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
Swami ji :

With due respect,..

I am in touch and on tons of other desi forums and no one,.. absolutely no one, permits this kinda abusive low level of desi hindi jubaans gandii gaaliyaa, desi words addressing and throwing in a flame towards any person directly.
No one and I repeat absolutely no other desi forums tolerates it, except it over here, nor give sit a wind or fan the flame in any way. And, especially when you know that, few women groups are also present here on the board, under their full famine women Ids, its just seems and sounds real raddi ( you can add n 2 ) and kabaadi-khana / fish market,yaaane ki kisi machchi-bazaar,.. or say meat-market,..!

Its height of the degradation and lowlessness, with such gandii and obscene jubaan and few have made it already a habit of day to day post ! Truly unbelievable, especially the time is not , that anyone can not trace ones ID and capture, by net-cops authority is foul complained and been proved,. Few forums are even suffering of charges,.. that I know of,.. and hence their CoCs they have made ultra strict,..

Somehow hindi addressing sounds strong and ultra abusive, and one may not wish to challenge such raddi-taklaadi and dau kodi ke taporis to lock the horns with and hence not raising the sleeves,.. under the hide of sanity and civilizm. Rather let them be kicked out and wander to some related B - grade forums, and I guarantee that will not allow such addressing, that I have ever saw wt any places,

This si height of the foul abusive and obscene language,. and last time under my nick Aneeta, when I also had heard the same fellow abusive like some koli-rabari-bharwaari-vaghari with full toleration by others, I was almost shocked to death. Even any B grade forums wont even tolerate such, to this new height of the lowlessness,. While checking the history and their past posts collections I can see from here,.. where and how many times these guys are bakking such gandii gaalis and results are enormous, that I can see, and if I can see, some other if net-patrolling complained, can also see it, be it known. Its time to suppress these guys with their hidden low skills,. I am telling with the experience , I have seen the people and forum sufferings due to this,..

Well I am not here for more time, its you and your world, - Mubaarak ho ----

I will be out soon,.. See no Evil, Hear No Evil but I bet, sometimes it will bring a hugh hugh problem,.. when V-Bulletin is challenged in terms of a complain,. As they also had offered ya their server with terms and conditions,

GL,
and may force be with ya, Lots of luck,. And Yesss,. You sure will need it !

Good bye. What are you waiting for?

All you need is just few minutes to register and login there. Go.

Just make sure as our Mellybhai always says......Watch the door don't hit your ass on your way out.