View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2010, 03:44 PM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Good news- share it on echarcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratiksha View Post

But my SIL is one brave lady. She got her labor pains while she was in the middle of her baby-shower(dohal jevan in marathi) in India. She finished the rituals and walked all the way to the hospital and delivered my niece without any epidural.
I guess its upto individuals. Some women really dont feel the pain even from the contractions.
My wife, was in labor for 20 hours. Her gynac is her relative (an aunt). Possibly because of not enough dilation, she advised against epidural. her pain subsided a little for an hour or so and we started thinking if we will have to go for c-sec. The contractions picked up again though and we had our baby 6 hours later. no epidural.