View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2010, 03:48 PM
Senior eCharchan

Pratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Good news- share it on echarcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
I guess its upto individuals. Some women really dont feel the pain even from the contractions.
My wife, was in labor for 20 hours. Her gynac is her relative (an aunt). Possibly because of not enough dilation, she advised against epidural. her pain subsided a little for an hour or so and we started thinking if we will have to go for c-sec. The contractions picked up again though and we had our baby 6 hours later. no epidural.
I wont say they don't feel the pain. Its just how fast the labor progresses. With my first one I had bouts of pain cause labor was slow as my baby was sunny side up.But the second was fast and smooth so didn't feel the pain as much. But I still opted for epidural as I was afraid of episiotomy.