View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2018, 05:44 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any dog owners here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
2 examples.. all real from my stay in USA.

1. head of dept of design in an engineering company, acts like her dogs to show to colleagues every Monday morning.. it's quite a sight watching her imitate her dogs.. fat lady climbing a chair like a dog and jumping off desk. I joined as an intern and saw this on my 1st day in 2006.

2. Relatives in US - talked about their dogs non-stop every time I visit.. 2 hours tea and snacks.. all we discussed was their dogs.. I'm like pencho I'm worse than their dogs.

All the dog poo on driveway and sidewalk.. all mofos say we always pick up after our dogs.. I'm like only if somebody's watching.. and what if loose motion?

Now you know why it's nauseating.
The last paragraph. That is the one thing that is holding
Me from keeping a dog. And also safety concerns. You don't know when they get angry and bite someone.