View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2011, 11:39 AM
Junior eCharchan

worried is infamous around these partsworried is infamous around these partsworried is infamous around these partsworried is infamous around these partsworried is infamous around these partsworried is infamous around these partsworried is infamous around these partsworried is infamous around these partsworried is infamous around these partsworried is infamous around these partsworried is infamous around these parts
Re: Found this forum, I need help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
I think worried is worried that his routine life will change.

worried bhau, imagine what a woman can do for you? You will go to office, you will come home and then bang your woman and then meet your friends

I mean what is the problem then??

On a serious note, I am unable to understand your worries. What are you worried about? Have you been a shy introvert type of a guy in college? Do you find it difficult to talk to a girl? What exactly is your problem?

You can tell us openly. We have experienced members, really, who can help you with your questions.

Lets begin again.

1) What is your age? Are you over 25? Over 30?
2) What is your education? Which degree did you get?
3) What type of a job are you into? Dont have to name the company.
4) Are there are any girls in your office?
5) Do you have to interact with women as part of your job?

See, our forum is not a sugary sweet chai stall. We are what we are. So stop being shy and open up, else we cannot help you.

Till you answer a few questions, I am out of this thread.
I am under 30 but over 25.
I have a Commerce degree with a Costing diploma.
I work for a financial and accounting services company.
There are girls in office.
I have to communicate with some girls who are my co workers for work.