View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2011, 11:53 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Found this forum, I need help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worried View Post
I am reading all comments here.

My worry is I am having a good life. I know all marry at some time. I dont know what marry will mean so early. I cannot go in opposition of parents. My friends are bachelors. I have spoken to just one best friend. He is bachelor also. His family is not saying to marry right now. So no experience for him about marriage.

Some reply here say to tell my parents I dont want to marry. I need to give proper reason why. My father is very strict person. He likes all to follow what he says.

I have explained my worry now.
So let us say you are around 28, right in the middle of the age range 25 to 30.

Okay lets assume you get married. Now from your replies, you dont have a girl in mind. So maybe your parents will look for an arranged match.

And say you get married within some time. What is the problem? Today or tomorrow you will have to take the step.

And to give explanation of why you dont want to marry now, you should have that reason ready first in your own head.

Since you are into accounting, etc. you can create a balance sheet
Write all the pros on the left column and cons on the right column. Make a comparison. You will have your answer.