View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2011, 11:54 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Found this forum, I need help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worried View Post
I am reading all comments here.

My worry is I am having a good life. I know all marry at some time. I dont know what marry will mean so early. I cannot go in opposition of parents. My friends are bachelors. I have spoken to just one best friend. He is bachelor also. His family is not saying to marry right now. So no experience for him about marriage.

Some reply here say to tell my parents I dont want to marry. I need to give proper reason why. My father is very strict person. He likes all to follow what he says.

I have explained my worry now.
Worrier pai, it seems like you are a good, decent guy. You are at that stage where you start to wonder about life and its expansive intricacies. You look at your country and wonder whether you can do it any good. You look at people and wonder why they are so. You look at your parents and wonder why they are after you. Do not worry. Here's how you can look at marriage...

Marriage is not just about you. It also has another being... usually called the wife (sometimes husband). I am sure you have given some thought to this other person... must have discussed with your friends... seen them in movies. Some people theorize they are from a different planet but that is not true. They are from here only. It is time to accept them and become part of them. You are old enough... else you will become as old as Ashudke pai... and believe me, that is very old. They make movies about being virgin at that age.

Now, coming to the wife part. They are really not that bad. In fact, look at it this way... you, yes you, can make one woman in this world very happy. How do you choose a wife? Simple, you cannot make an already happy woman more happy... or all that more happy. So, look for the saddest woman that you can find. Usually poor women are sad... sometimes some women undergo tragedy... they are sad too. Then there are women who have lost everything at a young age... yes, they are usually sad too. Marry one such woman (you might also be able to marry up to 4 such women, check your religion)... and believe me you will bring joy back to her life. Marriage is not all bad.

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless