Thread: Pork
View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2017, 10:18 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pork

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshpremi View Post
If you ever go to the Philippines, do try Pork Adobo. Its cooked till the meat is "melt in your mouth" tender.
reminds me of Loin city too. I used to have breakfast comprising 2 slices omlette and coffee for S$2*

The omlette seemed to have pieces like tomato. One fine day oi asked the Chinky lady as to what those pieces were. She told that they were Ham. I asked her not to put those and after that, she used to serve me 'Vegetarian Omlettes'

* in those days, USD 1 was 1.75 SGd.

Last edited by sgars; November 11th, 2017 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Forgot to add the footnote on exchange rate earlier. Doing it now.