View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2017, 10:01 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 24 Legacy - The next chapter of Jack Bauer's 24

I tried watching 24, the original one... but just hate that reality-show type presentation. Plus its presentation was more family-drama then action-style... so lost interest after couple of episode. Don't like any of these new reality-show serails... be it Office or Modern Family or whatever. What is happening... why do the characters of the show want to tell us what they think Just play your roles and get out of my life. That is what I want. Not listen to your rona-dona.

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless