View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2010, 04:59 PM
Title: deleted 12:21 PM

amritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My experiment with creation

You misread the directions on the package. The instructions were to drop couple of auntees in the backyard wearing clothes made of dried leaves, and watch them on web cam. Also there was nothing about praying. Yes, if they don't play with you then you were supposed to burn the dried leaves clothing. Sadly you misread and settled for ants. Such a shame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
I have this anthill in my backyard. I created it myself, piled together a mound of dirt and then dropped a couple of ants there... and luckily they were a perfect pair. Slowly the family grew and now there are 100s of thousands of ants. And I have setup a network of webcams hooked up to the internet and I watch them everyday over the web. They have to pray everyday to me, at least once. If I catch anyone not praying, then I pick it up and throw it into a bonfire made of dried leaves. Over a period of time, I have fine-tuned each and every ant's way of thinking. If anyone is extremely religious and prays long times then I give it a piece of a sweet (laddu... pedha... whatever I have handy).

I did notice that they have evolved themselves nicely all this while. They have formed different groups, some pray all day and are nicely rewarded with sweets. Still others slog all day and many tend to forget their prayers. The latter I dump onto the fire... sometimes I just squish them. The ants tend to live by groups... and they have formed areas that they inhabit within the anthill. If I find an area that is teeming with ants that have no respect for me, I just pour a glass of hot-water in that area and kill them.

I feel like GOD. And believe me, it feels great.