Thread: Goat's brain.
View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2015, 07:02 PM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Goat's brain.

I would not put any third-party meat-blood of any janaawar, into my body, as I know my body can churn fruits, vegetables and corn and have that ability and capability of making my own blood and meat,...

My lohi, maans, naas and peshi is capable of abstracting from vegs, fruits and corns,..no need to insert dirty meat, mutton and ghost of,.. suvvar, dukkar, bhund, pig, cow, goat, bhed-bakariyaan, machhi, crabs, sea-foods, chicken or any,.....

Murghee eats jeev-jantu, keeda mankoda, maankad-machar, vanda-kansaari, bugs, worm and what not,. and how could I eat that chicken leg or those crap,... ! I can't even imagine,..

" Jaisa aanna,.. Waisa Odkaar " !