View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2015, 07:56 AM
Always on target

jeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who is Asaduddin Owaisi ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
So, is Hindu terror the real threat? Just to India or to the globe?
It was once threat to SriLanka, but I am not sure if it was Hindu terrorism or Kashmir type demand by Tamils?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
OK bogus, every action has a reaction. Islamic invasion of India subcontinent and conversion of significant parts into r-o-p was s reaction of Hindu invasion of Arabia, turkey etc. Minorities vanishing from east & west Pakistan was a reaction of same thing happening in India. Xtian missionaries luring uneducated, poor, downtrodden Hindus into xtianity was a reaction of Hinduism mistreating them. Hence proved that owaisi is a reaction of saffron extremism.
If I am a downtrodden hindu and a dalit, why shouldn't I chose Jesus as my saviour?

jeetIAF