View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2015, 08:56 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you prefer a male or female as your boss? What gender is your boss?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
I don't blame women who take/give favors for climbing up the career ladder. Would I do it? No but that doesn't give me a right to be judgemental about women who do it. They are considerably less paid than their male counterparts for the very same job.
Actually, when a good looking woman climbs up the professional ladder fast, there are always speculations on her using other means. Now, which white collar jobs pay less to women.

Coming back to the original topic i have had both male and female bosses but the experiences have little to do with gender. One female boss was good. one not so good. One male boss was highly supportive, other was out to hound me.

But, back in 2002/3, some guys did use to grin at me 'How can you work under a female.'