View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2007, 11:14 AM
King of repeat posts!

Desi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Tension mounts in Punjab; 1 killed in clashes

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarHarMahaDev
There are so many such idiotic cults in India. Two days ago, I never heard of Dera soda sucka. And now some shittyass guy said something and we pick up swords and stones.

Question is - are we so fragile that any nincompoop says something bad and we get all riled up? We seem to be unable to control our rage and resolve disputes in a legal fashion.

Is this a sign of things getting worse?
You all will see very soon where this dera row will get into, this baba propogates himself as a sacha sewak of insaniyat and the followers of baba uses "insa" as their surname like samir insa, falaana insa, dhimka insa etc etc., but this baba is such a dhongi, that instead of doing anything to make this matter peaceful, he thru his spoksepersons, were telling openly in media ".....out of 2.5 crore janta of punjab our premis are 50 lakhs and those people are 2.25 crore in India but we have 3 crores followers......"
what does this exactly means, where is insaaniyat and all bullshit these people are talking about. I have seen whole of the yesterday on all the media channels, the way the media was manipulated by these cults was amazing and was showing the bias standards of our media which is always political parties led and there was a brigade of 20-25 young girls who were (sweet and sexy) showing their drama skills at their best and also one can see the more the beautiful the girl at dera the more hyrarchy level she got there.

Faltu ki Bakkar, chakkar chakkar chakkar chakkar....

- Winner of Crown of the week!