View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2014, 11:21 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Oh I dont need a GC. I will return to India. OOoh.. now I need one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
There was a time when it was relatively easy to get a GC. Nowadays, not many employers agree to process GC. It's too time consuming and costly. Plus, employees leave right after getting their GC.

People who sat on their asses for long are now regretting.
When one comes in to North Americas (USA, Canada) one is an Indian.. so wants to go back to desh.. then living here and working to build a life one wants to enjoy the comforts/lifestyle/status achieved.. but for that then starts the almost decade long GC process and all that comes with it like not being able to visit family in India at times for years, may be having them visit you instead. Meanwhile one's attitude towards India would have changed over the years..