View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2013, 01:28 AM
Senior eCharchan

khaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Car Insurance (India)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
insurance is NOT for you.

Insurance is for the third party.. tum daru ghused kar kisi ka laakhon ka nuksaan karaa doge gaadi chadaa ke a. la. salmaan khaan to paisa kaun dega? Turaa chachaa?
I am talking about the theory of not claiming the insurance, when your vehicle gets damaged, so that we get the no claim bonus next year (I think the percentage of bonus keeps on increasing every year, if one does not claims insurance for years). What I would like to know that what is the point of paying yearly premium and not using insurance when required, so that you have to pay lesser premium in the next year! This just doesn't makes sense to me !