View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2013, 01:31 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Car Insurance (India)

But people prefer bonus,no claim bonus is taken by the % of the no claim ie:15% people
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaski_khopari View Post
I am talking about the theory of not claiming the insurance, when your vehicle gets damaged, so that we get the no claim bonus next year (I think the percentage of bonus keeps on increasing every year, if one does not claims insurance for years). What I would like to know that what is the point of paying yearly premium and not using insurance when required, so that you have to pay lesser premium in the next year! This just doesn't makes sense to me !