View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2013, 01:43 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Car Insurance (India)

What makes sense to me is to not drive like a moron. Drive carefully you will be fine.. accelarator is not for stepping on it and forgeting all about it or not stepping on it and forgetting all about it. And there is another lever in the car it is called brakes.

And finally there are two most important equipments car or bekar.. it is the brain and eyes connected to it. USE IT.

Saala accident karo hi mat.. claim ka jhanjhat hi nahi hai.. then go for your no claims. Ye kyaa baat hui.. I have insurance so I will drive like an idiot and if there are no accidents inspite of that, I will go for no claim bonus.. and if I hit someone I will claim.. and if I think I can get away with it, I will not insure at all..

Koi to reasonable argument rakho!!

BTW anyone who knows the history of insurance knows that it was all a scam made legal requirement.

If you do not know I will give it to you.. it is a very very small obscure history.