View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2014, 05:59 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute
Suggestions needed to bring something to Mayor's attention

I am trying to get an express train line starting from my town into to another city's downtown . Right now the commute is a killer. Takes an hour each way and has 8 stops in between. Most of the other towns have express trains but not my town.

Now, I understand that I need to do a bunch of things before sending a petition to the Mayor of my town.

Catch: Right now my train shares the track with another train service and so, its not possible to make it express directly. It will need a dedicated line.

Can someone suggest me how do I approach Mayor/city counselors regarding this? Any suggestions appreciated. Actually, I did contact the counselor and he told me I need to address this with the Mayor.