View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2014, 09:15 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Suggestions needed to bring something to Mayor's attention

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
do a SWOT analysis of what you want to propose.. look at it if you were a critic when judging the threats and weaknesses.

What you are thinking and trying to do generally requires people to join active politics.. get credit and make a career out of doing things like this.
SWOT Analysis? That's a good idea. I don't know how or where to start but I will figure it out.

I agree, these are the things which you expect people in politics to take up. That is not happening here. When I met the counselor, he sympathised with me about the lack of better service but he said, Mayor is my best bet.
What motivated me was my own personal story. And I was talking to a few more young moms who commute to work and they have no choice but to leave their child for extra 1 hour a day at daycare where they could have been spending time with their precious one's.

I was looking at another town. The distance to the city from that town is 10 km more than the distance to the city from my town. because of express line, it takes that train 25 mins to reach the city where as my train takes me 60 mins.

This is not going to help me at all. By the time this actually happens (if it happens), I probably would be close to retirement. It really does take a long time for some big projects.