View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sample Thank You notes after interview

Hello John, Dave:

It was a pleasure meeting you. I truly enjoyed our conversation. You've given me insight into what is involved in the position, the overall responsibilities for the Blah Blah team and a flavor of the day-to-day challenges.

Based on our conversation, your team is responsible for blah blah and blah. I'd love to be a part of this team, since this is an exact match for my skills and interest. It gives me an opportunity to leverage my experience and skills and become a valuable contributor to the team.

I'm looking forward to the second round of interviews. Please drop me an email or a quick call with date and time, and I'll be sure to arrange my schedule around it. Thank you again for your time!

My Best,

Amitabh Bachchan
(800) 555-1212