View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2011, 03:57 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: “Naari”- Bhramar-Hindi kavita (Hindi poem).

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
Shukla Sahib ... some of us are missing your latest work (poems) ... there is absolutely nothing wrong at this site which should stop you from posting in Devnagari lipi (Hindi fonts). I am able to quote your Hindi fonts ... as you can see from my post. And if you were able to post Hindi fonts on May 2 ... there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to today ... unless

you are using a different computer?

you have installed some new software?

Problem is on your side.
If you are using that other browser (Epic or something) to copy paste posts, then you will not be able to post anything because its recognized as a firewall attack attempt. Sorry I cannot make our ISP change the security restrictions.

I would encourage Shuklaji to use Word or Word Pad to copy paste his poems and then post them here. Or to use the same method he used to when his posts were showing up properly.

Sometimes using a different font can cause problems because not all fonts obey strict unicode character set rules.