View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2018, 04:06 PM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any dog owners here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
I don't have a dog and I hate dogs, the filth created by dogs and their owners in neighborhoods, the nauseating liberal love dogs are showered with. America's GDP could be a percent higher if it not for dogs.

chutiya amrus even call them their babies and celebrate b'days .. one coworker said I became a grandad today, I was like congrats, is it your son's or daughter's.. bugger does.. no it's my dogs.
You are entitled to your opinion but you probably did not grow up with a pet at home so its difficult for folks like you to understand the affection people shower on their dogs/cats or any other pets. There is nothing nauseating about it at all. They become a part of your family and are treated the same way.