View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2018, 04:19 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any dog owners here?

I started a thread similarly a while back.
Prominent posts from that. BTW, our update is the kid who was asking for a dog is found allergic to dogs and cats. He has been asking for a snake since then
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Does any Echarchan in Umrika own a dog.
What i the average maintenance cost on it.
And in case the whole family is off to India what happens to the dog.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
"Desis" don't waste dollahs on dogs i seen lots of chinks have dogs.. Eat up when runneing short of regular food

Americans esp goras are crazy over dogs.. At least have someting that is dependent and obeys
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
I have an american colleague who often comments that dogs are the only creatures that show unconditional love.. even your own children will betray you or be mad at you, will love you only if you keep them happy. I think he has a point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post
B.S.
Who told you that?
Lot of desis do have dogs these days. Couple of my relatives and few friend do.

Don't just bow down to kids requests and demands.
Do your own work. Its lot of work and responsibilities.
Goras have because they do not have as much social life/obligations like us desis. Ye weekend shaadi pe (out of town) jao, India jao etc...Look for dog sitting places etc is additional.

Saale mere employee ko uski maa vacation pe gayi to I had to let him go for couple of hours in the middle of the shift to let the dog "out".

Bachcho ko goli pilaao, bolneka laayenge...laayenge...
Unkaa kya, tum logo ko marwani padegi.
If you do not mind taking for walk in cold or rain or snow, because your kids don't want to get up in the morning on weekends either, go get one.