View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2011, 02:31 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: newpassport in lieu of damaged passport

Thank you for helping him out.
Now can you tell me the procedure to apply for a new passport in India.I wont mind getting a new passport in USA also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
Mighty nice of you. Most Indians come seeking help never return ... never to thank.

Thank you.

No. You need not postpone your trip to here India. You should be able to check progress of your application on internet. Are you in a position to visit local consul office in person? Ask them normal number of days it takes. Most Indians like you living overseas are quite surprised at efficiency of Delhi people when it comes to passport and visa matters. Serious.

Are you aware of https://www.indian-visa.com/track-passport ?

Razz Rhine Sahib ... beneficiatederliness is a god given virtue I hold dear.