View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2011, 06:17 AM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute
Re: newpassport in lieu of damaged passport

don't know what you did... once I got the date applying online for passport renewal, I had to pay maybe 300$ and I got my passport on the same day at SFO. Did you get your date with the embassy online? On that day you take your application and passport and tell the person at the counter that your travel date is near, and they do a tatkal. They give the passport on the same date. Only condition is, your police verification record should be available online.... which is a usually available these days ... unless your original passport was from some backward district who are still unknown to computers ?