View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2016, 11:33 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the deal with Snowden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
if the govt/agency/company was doing nothing wrong why did they have to come in front of the parliament in UK or congressional committees in US to explain and probably change their tactics? You are not suggesting tapping Angela Merkels phone at governmental approval was valid/legal/right - to name one instance? This is not an enemy state is it - even Obama apologised to Merkel for it - probably couched in diplomatic protocal.
I think it was right for America but sounds wrong if it is exposed.

A bit like I trash talk about somebody behind their back.. all good.. but if that person is shown that video of me, then I'm exposed I have to apologize, say I was angry with you, or it's taken out of context or somebody has tampered with original footage.