View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2016, 08:19 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the deal with Snowden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
You're expected to read the headlines and know a bit about it. Especially if you are educated and modern.
Her news source seems to be EC like for Sena Lassi Pai. And away from EC put her in a news coma

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
More than the Government, I'm scared about private companies using all the information about us and profiling based on our internet and digital footprint.

For example: Gmail prompts me with 3-4 suggestions of what to reply to an email.

Say, you email me do you want to come over for dinner tonight? Gmail would prompt me to reply with "Sure, see you then" or "Alright!" or "What time?".

So it has read and understands what was written in my emails. Now the question is .. who all are they sharing this with? Are they deriving any inferences from it?
The android device tells me that i have reservation starting today,or that i have a flight to catch by checking on my gmail. i actually do like that a bit. i am not the freak for privacy* like many on this side of the world. It is still not perfect though, like it was telling me that my payment is due for something, though i made the payment. It still thinks that my old coordinate is my home. i tried to order 'OK google, set my hometown to new coordinates, and it was not doing that automatically. it took me to settings.

* though still not open enough to reveal new coordinates now in an open forum