View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2016, 01:17 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Presidential Elections 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
Hillary seems to be going after the drug companies. She may have a good point. She thinks drug companies execs are all ex-Republican officials. There seems to be a revolving door policy among republican officials and drug companies. She says that drug cos are gouging customers and wants to crack the whip on them. Makes sense, at some level, to me.
If she guarantees action, I would vote her in. I bought an ear infection drop prescribed by Doctor last month, fuckin thing cost 120 bucks for 40-50 drops in that miniature bottle, after applying a coupon that took 80 bucks off.

Patent is held by some desi researchers for a few more years in US. In India that same bottle of drops costs less than a Rs. 50.