Thread: Hey
View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2011, 02:00 AM
Senior eCharchan

chaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hey

Rani ji, Napolean ji, aur Jai ji,

Much thanks for your warm welcome, ladies and gentlemen. I mean gentlemen. I don't suppose any real females of the species inhabit online forums like this.

Be that as it may, I would like to clarify that, much as I would like it, I am no chai dukaan owner. However, and perhaps this would compensate for that deficiency, I regularly hang out at the local roadside chai dukaan where I grumpily (and occasionally happily) sip chai and eat samosas in spite of the fact that hygiene, clearly, is not this guy's priority. You also wouldn't really want to watch the way this guy washes the tea glasses, and although he does give the option of drinking from a paper cup, it's not one bit satisfying sipping tea from a paper cup.

Okies guys, I will be popping in again soon hopefully, and shukriya once again for the welcome.