View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2004, 08:40 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Question Why do toilet stalls have gaps between doors and walls?

This is something I had noticed before but never thought of posting it. I thought of posting this observation today because first its a Friday and secondly I am personally bored with all this politics and terrorism and all that. Lets have one big bang somewhere and get it over with.

Yesterday, as I was taking a dump in the office toliet, I noticed that there is a gap between the door and the wall. I then went to other restrooms too and saw that everywhere its the same. It means one can look out this gpa or someone from outside can look in. As it is there is a big gap from the bottom so anyone from outside can see someone is inside. Now why these extra gaps?