View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2015, 05:57 AM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do toilet stalls have gaps between doors and walls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
Shit. Other day I could almost feel pain of Sutradarji.

While meeting Oonche Log, I had to use toilet in this swank place. Redwood doors, marbles and gold plated all over ... you know the shit.

What do you know ... an attendent inside dressed in full suit with shoes shinier then mine welcomes me inside. All I wanted was to unload myself. I proceeded to the cubicle and the attendent rushs in front of me ... opens the door and closes it just as I step in. I lower my pants and sit down but shit wont happen. Just wont happen. I could see the attendent's shiny shoes outside from beneath the gap below wooden door. He was bloody standing outside my cubicle door.

I waited and waited ... hoping someone else will come in and he will move on. No sir, my luck. After about 10 minutes ... he knocks gently and inquires: Sir, are you all right? Would you like a wet towel?

God knows, I was irritated as hell ... I tried and tried but just could not do it.

Outside he gave me a fresh bar of soap and stood behind as I washed my hands (?) and handed me a fresh hand towel to dry my hands.

Five bucks and I did not even do what I went in to do.
what place was it?