View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2009, 10:56 PM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BEST ILLUSION I have ever witnessed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
I should have known ... Sunnyji ... you spent too much time admiring the audience. Please look at three with pairs of lumps in chest area? Three with nakhras? Three with colorful dresses? No ... no ... not the bastards in white. One is in green sari? red dress? in blue are called women ... a source of pleasure to some among us men. Never mind ... go ahead ... enjoy the guys.

Amazing exhibition of pretended pride where none can seem to exist ... the grandest illusion of pretense ... enough ... I have given it all away ... almost.
Arent you being a hypocrite?? How much are they different from those 3 best looking girls or the armpit belle from Laal Mirchi?? We don't know if any of them did whatever they did with consent or under some constraint or deceit. You cant pick n choose here.
And when it comes to basal instincts we all are cavemen, some hide it behind moral uprightness the society demands, some suppress it, condition the mind for the better.