View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2009, 01:30 AM
Apostile Apostile is offline
Junior eCharchan
Join Date: May 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 1
Apostile is on a distinguished road
So you want to visit the USA for a social/business visit?

Why not apply for the Fiancee Visa (K1)? I found it to be easier and faster, you are in Mexico and he is in the USA, this is much better and Immigration is much happier (since it is kind of like asking them for permission to marry) Everyone was against me filing for my fiancee and not using an attorney, but look, I filed the papers March 18th, 2004, and May 18 it was approved, we are just waiting for his interview at the US Consulate in Mexico, and God willing...voila!
Mickey Mouse
Reply With Quote