View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2015, 07:49 AM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Meaning of my dream ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyam41 View Post
Dreams are just recreation of recently memories which will be occur in day or before that day. I remember dream like yours as i seen a movie about defensing a girl against physical abuse. After movie i saw a dream about getting my self running away from same situation. You can't saw dream of unknown peoples. The guy you are talking is definitely who you saw at any point in your life and it's already proven.
Right on.

dreams are of the material already in the hard drive back and backed-in there in da upper mazala,.. , stored somewhere and neuron processes just digs those layers and feeds you some photo-film of story as the brain and heart is the only things, it never likes staying idle, ( just like ants ) no matter, even if you are sleeping,.. ! And the day they started taking the rest, you are no more !

Here are some unbelievable and interesting thingies about da very dream !

http://sleepfoundation.org/sleep-new...ts-about-sleep

Last edited by Jagmohan; June 17th, 2015 at 07:56 AM.