View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2011, 12:37 PM
Orijinally d Dooplikate!!

Metafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Sanjay dutt n Dilnawaz sheikh urf manyaata dutt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollyg View Post
so ye to basi kahani hai ki sanjay dutt ne maanyata dutt se shaadi ki thi. I didnt know until yesterday that manyaata (an ex B grade movie starlet ) was a muslim lady by the name Dilnawaz sheikh. anyways i get to see one of their twins fotos (girl named Iqra ) and im like why did he name his kid a muslim name and find the other twin named shahraan.
Got me wondering . im not against hindu muslim marriage (of people un related to me of course) but at the cost of being labelled a racist why the son of a staunch hindu would name his kids shahraan and iqra for gods sake!
just guessing....
may be a pre-condition for the marriage - she change to hindu name and babies get mozzie names....