View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2013, 05:10 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Double meaning 90s

And apparently he was in Guinness book for max number of golden jubilees.

Anyway, here is some from Govinda

From Raja Babu
A AA EE - jump to 1:00 if you want to skip the dialgues
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

and the infamous sarkayi leyo - More than the lyrics, it is the suggestive dance here.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Meri pant bhi sexy from Dulara, gain in 94 - This again did the rounds of juducary, and the verdict was that pants and shirts can be sexy but not the parents.
I AGREE