View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2013, 10:09 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you believe in "all accounts gets settled here in this life time?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulpsharma View Post
Well, I am the last person to complain about corruption...!! Not even the last...!!

EC's not complaining about whatever happened... He's just wondering and perhaps has realized that its all a matter of chance and there's nothing like karma effect that gets carried forward or backwards... Cos if that was the case then those he described as despicable wouldnt have reaped glorious end results, which he thinks they did...!!
I am not talking of corruption and all that 'news media news paper' stuff.

I am talking of personal life.... Unfortunately I have met living examples of people who act and behave like pakka madarchods and keep hurting others .... and the 'man in the sky' never punishes them, but on the other hand the victims of this pakka madarchod keep suffering.