View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2013, 08:34 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you believe in "all accounts gets settled here in this life time?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
I am not talking of corruption and all that 'news media news paper' stuff.

I am talking of personal life.... Unfortunately I have met living examples of people who act and behave like pakka madarchods and keep hurting others .... and the 'man in the sky' never punishes them, but on the other hand the victims of this pakka madarchod keep suffering.
As a Hindu and a believer in the almighty, u must be a believer in the after-life and rebirth etc.
So don't apply the 'never' to just this life.
Kaliyug does shake the belief of a believer. That is why its kaliyug. Things appear to be too late or long past due. Its ok bcoz no other yug is more appropriate for things to be the way they are.