View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2015, 04:56 AM
Junior eCharchan

HeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of light
Re: I am new here. Are there any forum rules here

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
How did you hear of the mistreatment of bebas? Truly it must have shattered your world and you had to find Echarcha's post in his/her (your bebas avatar's) defence.

In any case, this time we paid for premium service to track proxies. Whoever has how many ever avatars using multiple ip's .. We know it all. The site was closed for so long for a purpose. Like rakshasa coming in snake form or dinosaur or apsara .. One glance and we see the bug at the heart of it. This time you helped by making it too apparent.
As a new member, I would go to find out if there are any guidelines for posts. So I did. I also browsed a little and posted a few. I happened upon this thread in politics and browsed in there as well. I do not do politics or anything to do with india-pakistan-bangladesh things. And that is how I came upon the freak show.

And decided to ask the question in this thread as to why you banned the freak.... or someone who may be an Asperger case.

Anyhow, if this forum had paid mucho bucks to ascertain that you have only a handful of members with lots of proxies and Ip's, who would like to talk among yourselves, well.. that is OK by me.

But my question still stands: What about those two provisos advanced by your admin person ? Are they good or not good ? Are there other good behaviors that a new member has to adapt.

It would be tremendously useful if there is a guideline on what these are. No ?
In anycase, too late on my timezone.... will look this up tomorrow.

Last edited by HeySar; August 26th, 2015 at 05:11 AM.