View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2010, 08:16 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Culling of dogs must be restarted immediately

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnykode View Post
Stray Dogs used to be problem in our area too. Buggers used to chase everyone on bikes and as mentioned above they used to come very close to your legs, used to get scary. Later on the dogs started attacking kids and ladies, so we decided to take action.
Our colony solution was to just beat them up to get rid of them. Every time we saw any stray dogs, we used to beat them up nicely. They all then went to next colony and soon were their problems.
I would shoot them if I was allowed a gun. I love animals, but only when they are domesticated pets or are in some zoo! I dont have this stupid PETA type sympathy which is all bull shit.