View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2010, 09:06 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Culling of dogs must be restarted immediately

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metafours View Post
Its more funnier & dangerous in bangalore.

There are too many stray dogs in almost every street, yes too many. They can be very dangerous after the streets are deserted say about 9 or 10pm. These start gathering in groups and keep barking or talking something among themselves. I don't know what, but it does look like they are asking each other, "hey, what no bite today?" ........

this is what happens to anybody who rides a bike & who makes the mistake of venturing into these dog infested streets. The moment these dogs notice you, they just silently start moving and position themselves for a run, not behind your bike but for your legs, dangerously very close to your legs... Exactly, when you have ridden your bike quite near to them, the chase starts, the bark starts and then it gets picked up by those wireless-doggy-signals ahead of the street by other dogs, which will wait for you....and they will chase you too...boy, you must have some talent in you to escape from them.

I have escaped many times from these bites....almost got bitten. It doesn't matter if its a posh area or a slum area.....they are there...sadly, no work by the Municipal Corporation....lazy bastards......So I avoid going by bike after 9pm into any of the smaller streets. One of my friend who used to return, everyday, late night at 11 or 12, after closing his shop, had a technique to escape from them...His shop was in an area that is infested with these stray dogs. He wud just slow down and slowly race up the bike....and after a few days, the dogs understood him. They didn't bother him again. Not one bite in those years of riding late. Last about 5 years ago, I noticed, these dogs started chasing cars too....

The PETA b***ds....are more of a PITA - Pain In The Ass.

Kya chutiya life hai...office mein boss, raste mein kutte, ghar mein biwi.... kya zindagi hai.... che!!!
+ rep you.

edit/add ... I must stop using this id to + or - rep ... from 2 boxes you went straight to full set. Shiat. roflmao
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!

Last edited by tantric_yogi; July 2nd, 2010 at 09:08 PM.