View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2010, 12:25 AM
Orijinally d Dooplikate!!

Metafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Culling of dogs must be restarted immediately

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
+ rep you.

edit/add ... I must stop using this id to + or - rep ... from 2 boxes you went straight to full set. Shiat. roflmao
Thank you very much to those who appreciated.... I was surprised about the green boxes myself... I will respond back in double, as I have been enjoying since I joined....

but down on the streets, those who have experienced it....somewhere or sometime....they surely understand the pain, the goose bumps just remembering those chases & the final triumph of having escaped successfully from the chase zone or the pain from a hot-doggie-bite & injections or worst an accident if you bumped into somebody else or a pothole....

They shud cull the dogs. I hope Carnivore takes it as an agenda in his city and succeeds. Carnivore's example should be able to show the B'lore Municipal Corporation dumbos the way to work properly............