View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2015, 02:30 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All about Aadhar

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
sorry for my and

but everytime I hear the words attested and govt gazzeted officer's stamp my blood boils.. Indian documentation system is so lousy. They make you take thumbprint of newborn baby for applying to PIO card. maine aaj tak zindagi me angootha nahi lagaya, and they are making all foreign born desi kids to put angutha, for me a huge sign of oppression.
Thumbprint is must for a child upto the age of 12 even for a passport. And now its compulsory to give your biometric details for passport whether fresh or renewal, irrespective of your age.
And thumb print is the signature until the child learns to sign.